DOG FOOD & TREATS PACKAGING
• How Much Will My Dog Food & Treats Packaging Cost? Every brand and business is unique, which is why we don’t operate under a one-size-fits-all model. To provide you with the best-in-market pricing, your Red Dot Packaging specialist will guide you through multiple print and manufacturing options. Digital printing is only one solution, and other cost-effective options may be better suited to your requirements. If needed, we are happy to provide multiple quotes.
• How Long Will It Take To Create My Dog Food & Treats Packaging? We pride ourselves on our fast and efficient lead times, often quicker than the industry standard. Depending on your unique requirements, we aim to have your packaging finalized and ready to ship within three weeks after art approval.
HIGH BARRIER PACKAGING MATERIALS FOR DOG PRODUCTS
To keep your Dog Food products fresh, long shelf-life and high-barrier packaging materials are essential for the longevity and quality of your product. Red Dot Packaging offers a range of transparent, metallized, or foil high-barrier films to protect your product on the shelf. Make sure to ask your Red Dot specialist about our most recent advances in sustainable, flexible packaging!
PRINTING FOR DOG FOOD & TREATS PACKAGING
With multiple print equipment options, Red Dot offers very low minimum order quantities. Depending on your package specifics, if you need 5,000 or over a million prints made, our multiple print technologies ensure an efficient cost effective solution.
Your Red Dot representative will discuss which printing technology best suits your application and budget parameters.
• Digital Printing (Short qty run)
• Flexography Printing (Medium qty run)
• Rotogravure Printing (Medium to Large qty run)
• Standard Matte
• Soft Touch Matte (Rose Petal feel)
• Dual (Gloss & Matte – also known as spot UV)